Friday, October 29, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine - 6 months

 Cute toes
 Tay has started reaching for us :D
 I love this face...
 and of course her smile...
is adorable.
 hmmm...not sure where this face came from.
 relaxin' and a rollin'.
I don't always get my camera out bc I want nothing between me and those smiles.

I am not going to lie...Taylor is at a funky age to photograph. They get so excited and flap their arms around like the are a chicken. They get so focused to make sure they will not fall over while sitting up that their face looks ridiculous. They don't know where to just push on on their arms, get up on all fours and do the "I'm trying to crawl move" or roll over so they can be on their back and get to something of interest. With all that being said, I think I finally captured some natural photos of Tay that are not all studio style. I keep trying to make a little studio set up and I just gag over the photos I get and delete them...some are cute, but it is not me, not my style. Taylor loves rolling around on my bed, so I think I might keep pulling my camera out to play, learn and capture her pure adorableness!

Pictures of Connor, coming soon. He is a hard one to photograph as he loves to say cheese to whatever is away from the camera. UGH. Little does he know he will soon be my model for everything until he no longer is living under my roof ;D.

4 comments:

Hazelbug said...

She is stunning! Those eyes are unbelievable!

Langleys Mom said...

these are so sweet!! they definitely are your style! love them!

Cherise Beard said...

Tay is gorgeous! Love the photos and her eyes are breathtaking! You are a fabulous photographer! xoxo

Donelle Anderson said...

Little cutie!