Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Horseshoes & Hotdogs

 Besties Sleeping
 Grandma & Tay
 Great, Gramps and Tay
 Sue and Mike
 Evan, Joe and Connor
2010 Horseshoe Champs

Horseshoes and Hotdogs was an awesome day!!! Please read more and see more pictures at Connor's Vision The hosts, Brittinny, Lori, Kendy and Cindy did an outstanding job putting on such a fun event. It really hit home for me that day how incredibly lucky our family is. I have known forever that we have amazing friends, I was in complete shock the day Lori and Brittinny presented us with just the beginning of Connor's vision fund, I was so thankful for our friend, Kori, to put on a yoga fundraiser and was sad I missed it because of pregnancy, so this was the first event I had been too. There is something so powerful about a gathering of people in one place. I was overwhelmed when I showed up to see so many people at the horseshoe pits out to have a good time and so importantly support our little man's medical expenses. I wish so badly that Connor understood why everyone was there. We have started a scrapbook for him, so one day he will be able to look back and understand it all. I don't know how I can ever express how thankful we are for this fund and the presence of each and every one of you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for coming to throw some shoes or chasing your kiddos around while eating yummy food at the horseshoe pits :)

1 comment:

Donelle Anderson said...

Such an awesome thing!! I really really wish we could've been there!