Friday, October 22, 2010

We adopted.

Meet Sundberg
 He loves to play fetch
 Good boy.
 "Sit"
 "We are best friends"
 Running together
Awww....

As of yesterday morning, I received a phone call on my way to UCLA that I could pick up Sundberg. He was at a kennel in Rowland Heights. After Connor's doctor appointment, I stopped at Petco and picked up a collar, leash, bowl and food. When we got to the kennel, I thought I was going to cry, it was so sad to see all the dogs in the rainy cold weather barking wanting to go home with a family like us. My mom, Connor, Taylor and I picked up Sundberg put him in our car and drove back home. He was such a sweet boy, resting on my mom and sleeping all the way home. He was very very very excited to be at our house...sniffing every inch of our home, running in the back yard and asking for lots of love! The rescue group we got him from said we have two weeks to decide if we want to keep him, but I think we have made our decision already...as long as he keeps his manners. ;D

2 comments:

The Izzard Family Blog said...

I didn't think your family could get any cuter...but it just did!

Hazelbug said...

Congrats! Your 3rd child! He'll be well taken care of with you guys!