Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oma's Pumpkin Patch

 Dig Dig Dig!!!
 Cotton Seed Slide
 Tractor ride with some of our favorite friends :D
 My girl! I just love her!!!!
 Gramma could never be a farm girl...she almost threw up!
"Look Tay!"
 Awwwwwwwwwww
 Holding on tight
 Running so fast in the down poor of rain!!!
 Abigail and her Baby Tator!

Yesterday, my mom and I headed to the pumpkin patch for some fun before the rain hit, well not quite...the rain came down so stinkin' hard on us at the end that we were soaked and muddy (no pics, I was afraid my camera was going to drowned!).

3 comments:

Hazelbug said...

Beautiful shot of you and Tay!!!! Does Abs call her Tater? Ha ha. Miss you guys.

The Brewsters said...

I heart you. I heart your kiddos, I hear your mom. That day was so much fun. And the rain made it even better. Who doesn't like to run in the rain?

Langleys Mom said...

So sweet! Love seeing Connor watching out for his lil sis! Sounds like the rain made for an exciting day!