Monday, April 27, 2009

Obsession...Connor? Camera? Both?



Like Father Like Son.

Running!

Of course, I am printing this!


Explorer!

i am boy. i love sticks.

moms glasses.

i am so bummed this is blurry, but i love love it, so i had to share.
look how happy my boys are!

Connor is growing so quickly! Mike and I took him to the park yesterday and he just took off running! He did not care to play with us... he wanted down and he wanted to explore on his own. He found trash on the ground, cool sticks, a new girlfriend...He had so much fun! I am posting lots of pics for the grandparents to make up for last week ;)

2 comments:

Susan Perry said...

I love love love that picture also!!!!
We had a great time playing with Connor this weekend.
Gram

Donelle Anderson said...

Holy Cow Connor looks so high in the hair, it tickles my stomach just to think of being thrown that high! So cute!