Thursday, April 23, 2009

Let the Countdown Begin.

Playing from the outside.

I had been trying to get him to go in, but he did not want to.
He was entertained by taking the water out with a cup and pouring it on himself.

Running around the front yard all wet!

One month from today Connor is going to be the big 1!!!! This year is going by fast. I have been bad at posting, but its because I have been bad at taking photos - I have gotten my camera out once since Easter. The weather was mighty hot for a few days, so we put the new blow up swimming pool to great use and of course I had to get the camera out for that. It brings back awesome memories of when I was a little one.
My new favorite...Connor throws his own diaper away after I change him. Don't ask how I taught him - He is a great HELPER!


No comments: