Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Easter Bunny Came.

Hmmm...Who won this wrestling match?

Feeding himself Breakfast...
which by the way he is trying so hard to say!

WOW! A big Easter Basket.

Is this for me?

Sand toys....just what I needed!

I love Easter Eggs!

Gramma helping with the process of opening.

My first pair of big boy shoes.

They fit!!!

My cool new dino chair for the beach!

Everybody loves some bunny.

Connor was spoiled by the Easter Bunny! He got three Easter baskets...one arrived early and two this morning. He had more than fun opening all of these baskets - especially when he found out that his eggs were filled with food! :0) Gramma and Grandpa Perry came up for a slumber party with us...gave mom and dad a date night and celebrated Easter today! It was so much fun to have them around and share Connor's 1st Easter with them.

No comments: