Friday, January 21, 2011

Taylor's 1st Haircut

 
Before...Random longness :D
 NO, my baby hair!!!!

Popsicles make everything better!

Pretty Cutes

Babies hair tends to grow a little funky sometimes...Taylor's was growing longer on the sides and on the top, but only in the middle. There was no way I was going to let Taylor's first hair style be a baby mullet, so I was the mean mom and cute her baby hair off. It looks SO much better and maybe it will grow faster, I can not wait to braid it, put it in ponies....oh the future of having a little girl :D

3 comments:

JJ said...

How is it that she had a haircut before Levi?! She looked cute both ways. =)

Million Dollar Mamma said...

awwwe! at first i was thinking "no way", but you are right, baby mullets on girls- a no no! ha ha!she is so darn cute Ash!!!

Mai said...

Ridiculously cute photos. I made Matt ooh and aah over them too!