Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye Twentyten.

 i am king of the mountain!
 touching a itty bitty hermit crab.
  The reason why I never have as many photos of Tay.
 I am the luckiest wife in the world.
 I am the luckiest mom in the world.
 such a perry fam photo.
i love these toes.

We started our own tradition..yay, I think it is the first one we have for our little fam. On New Year's Eve Day in 2009, we played in the tide pools at the cliffs and I got some of my most favorite photos that day. Check out the blog post here (tear, it is crazy how much kids grow in a year.) Yesterday, we decided we would do it again...making it a tradition.  This year at the tide pools was fun...Connor is bigger, he loves to climb on rocks, he thinks it is funny poking sea enemies, and he LOVES the ocean as much as we do...Taylor, completes our little family. She LOVES to be outdoors, LOVES to be in the water and smiles enough for all of us.

Right now...Connor is our chatter box, enjoys making up some random language, loves digging in the backyard, plays trains religiously, is such a huge helper, awesome snuggler and my little monster who keeps me on top of my toes. Taylor is crawling all over the place, can say mama, enjoying most foods, but has no teeth yet, LOVES to play peek-a-boo - especially with Connor, pulls herself up, tries standing and is so curious of everything. These little ones are awesome, I can't wait to see their accomplishments in 2011.

2010 went by so fast, but I am honestly glad it is done. I have never cared for a fresh start, but today marks a new year and I am so grateful in away I have never experienced. Bring on the New Year, 2011. I hope it is a good one!

1 comment:

Million Dollar Mamma said...

great photo shoot Ash! You are the best!