Thursday, January 13, 2011

Best Friends.

Friends are awesome!!!!
I can remember playing with my neighbor friends growing up...I get all happy about it! I get so excited to think about friendships that are as old as I am or close to. I look at these four kids and hope that they too will have that kind of friendship! I love hearing Connor ask for us to go to Evan's to play or sit by the window waiting for them to get here and yell, "I am so glad you are here," out the door as they pull up! I love watching Taylor get so excited when she sees Malia, waving her arms with excitement and grabbing her face for some kisses! The girls are already wrestling like their brothers and it is the cutest wrestling/boxing you have ever seen!

1 comment:

Ashley Perry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.