Friday, January 14, 2011

Pretty Cutes

 Standing up in her crib
 She LOVES her brother
 She is so proud of herself
teething on everything

A little update of our Taylor Sunshineas she is almost 9 months! I can not believe how fast this time has gone. She is changing so much, each day! Taylor started crawling at 7 months. Right before Christmas, (December 22nd) Taylor said her first word, mama! Within the last two weeks she has started pulling herself up on objects and moving from one thing to the next. It is awesome to see her so proud of herself once she stands up! Connor has become quite the big brother. There are still moments of not wanting to share or him getting really mad when she breaks his train track. But he LOVES his sister. He has become such a huge helper, protects her by taking away small toys so she does not put them in her mouth, gives her lots of hugs and kisses and enjoys feeding her (sometimes things she is not suppose to have ;D). He also has a long list of nicknames for her. Last night cracked me up when he said, "Oh, little pinks, you want to play with me in my room?" He never calls her Taylor....usually "pretty cutes," "pumpkin pies," "little pinks," "little cutes, and "tay tays"...all plural, not sure why, but I love it. Taylor just started sleeping in their room, in her crib  and Connor likes it, asking for a slumber party! Last week I thought both kids were sleeping until I heard Connor, "it's nap time TayTay. M O M M Y, Taylor is standing up in her crib." I can't help, but laugh. Fun times in the life of kiddos :D

3 comments:

Hazelbug said...

Oh my goodness....SOOOO CUTE! All of it! "Little pinks". Ha ha! I can't believe she is 9 months. I still picture her a little nugget at Abs 2nd bday party.

The Brewsters said...

I am dying! She is so big! I miss u please please can we see each other asap!!!!!!

Robin Smeal said...

Cute Cute Cute..... I'm dying of cuteness overload!