Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Rain. Rain. Rain.

 "Getting a drink"
 Some serious stomping in them boots

 "Look Mommy, it's rain!!!"
 I think someone wanted outside :D
 
 Sundberg looking out the window. 
He dislikes the rain completely.

Man, I am not sure I have seen this much rain in San Diego ever before. I am not really of fan of rainy weather...one reason why I live in SD. Connor is tired of being stuck inside, so I told him to go outside and play. He did not think I was serious until I got his jacket and rain boots for him. It was like it was Christmas morning already...he was so excited. He then took one step outside and was not sure what to do, we wanted back in. I think he was a bit scared of how hard the rain was coming down...it was pouring. But the mean mom in me said, "No, you are not coming in, go play." It only took about 10 seconds for him to realize getting all wet is actually fun. Taylor and I stayed inside where it was dry and warm :D.

No comments: