Friday, February 20, 2009

More Fun in Roseville.

Someone loves shoe shopping :0) Just like Mommy!

He began an obsession of turning on and off lights

This is right after Connor took his 1st steps :0)

Wrestling with a super cool cuz, Glenn

I think Auntie Karly visited the most! She loves him!

Connor and I enjoyed our week in Roseville. It was a busy one with visitors and shopping :0) (Sometimes what I do best) Connor loved crawling around Gramma and Grandpa's house - they child proofed most of it...Connor only managed to break one thing - a soup bowl. He loves opening up every cupboard to empty the entire thing! 
I think my favorite part of our trip was the morning my dad and I were enjoying a cup of coffee and by suprise Connor decided to take his first steps....3 of them! He is wanting to walk sooooo very badly! 
Thanks Gramma and Grandpa for spoiled us for a week :0) We loved it, like always!

1 comment:

Beck said...

so were all those shoes on the ground the ones that were tried on and too small. haha. have i told you that I miss you?!