Friday, February 20, 2009

He Can Now See The World. B)

His first reaction looking at himself in the mirror.

After looking at the mirror, he turned to look at me. 

He will not stop starring at himself in the mirror.

He can see the world!

Walking around the store with Dada.

The little strap to keep them on.

So cute.

And more cuteness!

Today we picked up Connor's glasses :0)  It was so cute putting on his glasses for the first time...Dada held his little hands while I put them on. He tried to take them off a few times, but then we put him in the mirror and....well look at the pic :0)
Connor has put many smiles on our faces since the moment he came into this world. Today was a different type of smile - I am not sure I can explain it...all I know is its from ear to ear and it will not go away everytime I look at him. He has not even tried to take his glasses of since we have been home. I believe he just knows he needs them....He can now see the world.

1 comment:

The Switzer Ohana said...

What a super stud Connor is with his glasses. He gives the kid from Jerry Maguire a run for his money!