Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years/Reunion 2009


Uncle Mike teaching Connor how to wax a surfboard

5 and 3

Getting crazy

We miss our sunsets

This was the view from the house we were at

Meeting Auntie Lori for the 1st time!

Us girls :0) I miss them soooo much.

Being silly

Da Fam

We actually made it til midnight!

Another session...which board will it be this time?

Connor's new buddy, Evan, Giving some love

Auntie Bebe 

Boys surf session- January 1!

Connor got to meet Tre for the first time too!

Ringing in the New Year couldn't have been any better! Well there were a few friends we were missing that could have made it even better. 
Mike, Connor, Uncle Mike and I cruised down to Cardiff to stay at Andy's place for a few days and celebrate New Year's with friends. I was in heaven as you can tell - I had too many pictures I liked, so sorry I posted lots. We were surrounded by people we love, good surf, awesome sunsets, yummy food and drinks :0) and of course an amazing house that nobody ever wants to leave. I wish it did not have to end so fast...we are looking forward to our next one in Kauai :0)
Hope everyone else had a wonderful New Year and are enjoying 2009 so far!
Heaps of love.

1 comment:

Donelle Anderson said...

It was a great way to end 2008 and start 2009! We miss you Perry's! Come move back!!! Tre needs a buddy to grow up with!! Love you guys!