Monday, June 30, 2008

The Greatest Gift from God




It's Monday morning and majority of people are heading out to work...I use to be in that majority, but now I am blessed more than ever and get to wake up to snuggle the cutest little boy ever. I can not believe how lucky I am and never thought I could be so happy or feel more loved in my life. Each day Connor wakes up there is something new I fall in love with! In the beginning I just enjoyed starring at him, talking to him and kissing his little toes and every inch of his face :0) !!! But over the last few days its a been a bit different...When we wake up Mommy still stares, talks and kisses Connor, but now he loves to smile back and coo! It makes my day to kiss him and see him smile! I also love singing to him, making funny faces and tickling him to make him smile!!! I cherish each moment I have with him and will never take it for granted...I feel so blessed to be a mommy! Having a little boy is the greatest gift from God!

No comments: