Saturday, July 12, 2008

A bit behind....

Uncle Scott and Connor

Uncle Andy and Connor

MOHAWK!

Mom and Dad got to kayak :) The LUCKY 1st babysitters were Uncle Andy and Aunt Bebe



1st Perry Family Hike :0)




We made it to the top! HOT and SWEATY!



Cuddled up watching the fireworks on the lake!!


Last weekend Mike and I adventured to Big Bear for our first road trip with Connor. It was a long drive of 7.5 hours, but we made it safe, tired and so happy to be spending the 4th of July at the cabin! It was a fun, hot and awesome weekend- Connor had his first lake trip, first hike, first bonding experience with his Uncle Scott and Uncle Andy! Hope you enjoy some of the pics- Connor was 6 weeks old in these photos...He is growing fast! Sorry to those of you requesting pics, I have been recouping all week from this long weekend! ;)

1 comment:

Donelle Anderson said...

Is that a Moby you are using? My sister got me one and I'm trying to figure out how to wear it. HEHE...