Sunday, June 22, 2008

Solstice Weekend!

A hot hot hot Solstice Day! YEAH for SUMMER!

Coolest part of the parade...Dont you wanna bike like this!

Connor is one lucky man!

Aunt Bebe finally got a picture of the food coma face!

Snuggle Bug!

I love my LoveSac - Thanx Auntie Megs!

Hiding out from the hot sun!
Learning how great naps are at the beach!

Mommy introduces Connor to the sand for the first time!

Mommy and Connor's Praying Toes

Ahhh...Sand in between the toes is a little weird Mom!

Just the beginning of many beach days!

Connor is loving life! He got to celebrate his one month birthday weekend with his hot aunties from orange county :0) !!!! Happy 1 month Birthday to Connor!!!

Kendy and Brittinny came up for the weekend to keep me company while Mike is out sailing with the boys! What amazing girlfriends...I miss them and love them to pieces! It was a busy, fun, hot and memorable weekend - not to mention many firsts for mom out on the town! Us girls took Connor to the Solstice Parade :) fun times...of course we had to drag him around shopping state street and then for his offical one month birthday party we went to the beach :0) He loved his Aunties...smiling like crazy, took awesome naps (through the whole parade - which was super loud I will add) and had the best night sleeps ever (makes mom really happy!) :0) I cant get enough of this cute little peanut of mine! I hope you enjoy the pics!!! xoxo's to all our awesome family and friends who check this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey gorgeous one! This pictures are so fantastic and Connor is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad to hear you're going well Ash and you, Mike and Connor are having many many happy days on the beach!

Miss you heaps still and can't wait till either I crash the states or you guys get to head over here!

XOXO, Fee

Donelle Anderson said...

FUN! Definitely a hot weekend...it's getting pretty rough being pregnant at this time of year...I can't wait to take my little man all over the place! Love the pics!