Monday, December 5, 2011

In Search for the Perfect Tree.

 This was the beginning. I wanted to cut one down...To me it is way cooler, but it is not the same experience as I had as a little kid. These "Monterey Pines" as they call them, don't smell like a Christmas tree and don't look like a Christmas tree.
 So we posed in front of this massive thing and moved on...
 To Hide & Go Seek in between yummy smelling beautiful Christmas trees.
 Where's Tay Tay? It was the best giggles you have ever heard.
 And this is it :D
 As Grandpa hung the lights, these two were being super cheesy and wanted pictures, just like this...I had nothing to do with the posing.
 This is what it looked like when we were done.The kids have re-decorated the tree an average of three times a day so far.
 Our silly little family.
 Tay found a new favorite "baby" in the Christmas boxes.
Enjoying Grandpa.
I LOVE Christmas time!!!

1 comment:

The Izzard Family Blog said...

love this post! C&T are hilarious!