Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Little Fishes.

My little fishes are becoming awesome swimmers! Taylor is usually in a mommy & me class, but nobody in her class showed up, so Tay got a private and better yet I got to watch...Wishing the whole time I had my nice camera! Taylor is LOVING swimming. She has her arms and legs down, together, it is amazing...she just does not listen to stay on the tot dock when the teacher steps away with another kid. Hopefully soon it will click and she will want to be like brother and do it all on her own. Connor is doing awesome. I have seen a HUGE change in his swimming since we started contacts. He is swimming about 10 feet all on his own, taking breaths and LOVING that he can see everything. His favorite part is to be underwater, like a scuba diver, he says. We have started taking our own cars so he can dive down and get them off the bottom. Miss Courtney is Tay's teacher and Miss Amanda is Connor's teacher...We are incredibly thankful for them, they are awesome!

1 comment:

FlO said...

merry christmas!!! I loved your blog !