Monday, May 9, 2011

A Visit to Roseville.

Friends for 20 years!
Dinner before our 10 yr High School Reunion
 The kids new Birthday presents from the Yip family
 Grubbin' on Grandpa's ribs
 This was me at Riley's age...always teaching the cousin's how to swim. 
Connor had so much fun swimming with Riley
 One of many picnic's with Grandpa at work

 Connor is still obsessed with Grandpa's garage. 
As soon as Grandpa came home from work, they headed to hang out in the garage, 
play tools, fix things and eat popsicles!
 Hanging out with my friends from high school kids
Train Ride
Sundberg with his new best friend Cody.
We had an awesome trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house! The drive was SO easy and I was VERY worried about it. I had no expectations, but a plan and it worked like a charm! 7 hours in the car each way and no electronics (they were offered, but I Spy won :D!) I had my 10 year high school reunion...I can't believe it, but I went and it was fun. We had non-stop visitors at the house and for the most part the kids were awesome! Lots of park time, play time, picnics, some swim time and lots of snuggles! Sundberg had a lot of fun playing with Cody...they were perfect for each other and both so sad to say goodbye. Sundberg did not eat for three days! Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful time!

No comments: