Monday, May 9, 2011

An Awesome Mother's Day.

There is no greater gift than children. I am so thankful I too can celebrate Mother's Day. Connor and Taylor have changed my life. Each day I experience a love that I never knew existed before having them. They continuously challenge me as I strive to be a better mom. There is a handful of women who play a very important role in my life as I raise my kids. I am so thankful for them, as I have learned being a mom might be fun, but it is not easy.
Last week I got to be with my amazing mom, whom I find I am becoming more and more like. I suppose it is because I watched her be my mom for 28 years now. She has shown me a lot about the gift of love. I also got to spend time with my mother-in-law, who has given me great advice and support while being a mom. Two women who I admire and inspire to be! Yesterday on Mother's Day I got to spend the day with one of my favorite mommy friends, Lori! She is there for me day to day, inspiring me, encouraging me, giving me support and advice. A good close mommy friend is exactly what everyone needs! I am so thankful I have just that!
Thank you Michael, for making me a mommy! Thank you Connor and Taylor for being the sweetest, cutest, and sassy little monsters that I could not live without! 

No comments: