Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Big 3!!!

 Connor man. Zugbug. broster...
You are three, oh my! Where did your little rolls go? What happened to having to cuff all your jeans? What happened to just talking with sign language instead of talking back? Or you just needing to be held, instead of dropping you off for classes without mommy? Ahhhhhh, these three years have gone by way to quickly. Can you stop growing for a bit, I want to enjoy this crazy toddler stage of yours more! I learn something new from you everyday! You amaze me. Yesterday was my favorite...You walked up to your sissy, "I am delighted to see you baby sis. I missed you." Really? Are you always that sweet. HA. They don't say terrible two's for nothing. You have your moments...It is ohkay! Even your mommies monster side can be cute. "Mom, can I say I don't like you, please. Is that nice?" You sure do keep me on my toes, teaching me patience, and unconditional love. You make this world a brighter place Connor...your smile is contagious. This year has been difficult with your eyes, starting contacts. It has been hard on you, and on us. You have become SO brave! Through it all, you have touched so many lives. It is amazing to see how many people love you!!! Keep smiling buddy, keep being outgoing and loving. You will have so many friends and make a difference in this world! Stay strong!!! You are a true blessing to our family. I am so incredibly thankful for such a great son. You make Daddy and I so proud of you. You have such a sweet love for you sister, looking after her, teaching her new things, even teaching her to wrestle of course! STEAM ROLLER!
Now that you are three, you are BIG! You only want to only be called by your full name, Connor Douglas Perry. My kisses have become too many (tear). But just to let you know, I am your mommy, today, tomorrow and always. So those cute little nicknames we have for you might slip still and those kisses that are building up might just have to come out in the kissing monster. But I will "try better next time" ;D, since you are getting really good at this!
No matter how big you get, you will always be my favorite little boy!
I love you like a mountain zugbug ;D!
xo Mommy

No comments: