Sunday, May 9, 2010

I LOVE Being Their Mom!

Connor and Taylor starring at each other and giving kisses of course!
Look at those sweet hands!
 I could stare at these pictures all day! I love the way these two love each other...

Being a mother is the greatest gift of life!
Each day is different, each day is new, some days are hard, some days are easy, each day is filled with fun, comedy, kisses, a messy house, but most importantly love. No matter what each day brings, I go to bed at night SO VERY thankful of my job as a mommy and incredibly GRATEFUL for my husband's support, so I can be a stay at home mom. I am so happy I get to celebrate Mother's Day with a beautiful family! THANK YOU Connor and Taylor for filling my heart with joy! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Absolutely precious. Happy Mothers Day.

The Jimenez Ohana said...

You are such a great mom! Love the new pics. xooxo