Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Catch Up

Sesame Street Live
Connor is a little scared of The Count Dracula
Got to hang out in a Ambulance and meet the Paramedic
 Body Slam
Miss Taylor was only 1 week old
 Taylor & Uncle Scotty talking to each other :)
One lucky Uncle and two VERY lucky kids!
I try never to use the word hate, but sometimes you just have to ;D! I HATE (all caps) my point and shoot camera and I always forget to upload the photos from it, reason why I am posting these so late. Grandma and Mike took Connor to Sesame Street Live the day after we got home from the hospital with Taylor. He could not stop talking about it and we still have the $10 Elmo balloon (how come I am not in the Elmo balloon business?) in his room! He LOVED it! We also took the kiddos to Kidfest when Taylor was a week old and played at some of the booths. It was not as great as the internet makes it sound, but it made Connor's day climbing on an ambulance and meeting a paramedic! And the best of all...Uncle Scotty came to meet Taylor and play!!!!

No comments: