Thursday, April 29, 2010

Going Home

Proud Grandparents :)
Connor's 1st time he saw Baby Sister
Getting Ready to go home :)
 
We took Taylor to see the ocean on the way home!

The stay at the hospital was a long one, but such a wonderful experience with great nurses and doctors. Connor came to visit the morning she was born and just fell in love with her...giving her LOTS of kisses and hugs. It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen and so great to here him say, "I love you Taylor". Thanks family and friends who came to visit and welcome our special girl to Earth, on Earth Day :).  On the way home from the hospital we went to our favorite lookout, Bird Rock, to show Taylor the beautiful ocean!

2 comments:

Mama Rowbottom said...

Oh my goodness - that second one from the top is to die for! Her little arms and legs all curled up...so precious! I can't wait to have my little girl - how'd you guys decide on your name, having problems in that department. ;) Miss yoU!

Million Dollar Mamma said...

Hey Perry Fam! You sure make me feel braver. thanks for making it look so good to me. u look great! xoxoxoo Congrats....again!