Saturday, December 13, 2008

WE BELIEVE!!!

Telling Santa what he wanted ;0)

Cheese!

I had to get in there...Its been a long time since I got to take a pic with Santa

Erin, Connor and I with the reindeers

See Erin and Connor checking out Dasher :0)

Erin and I took Connor to visit Santa today...He did awesome! Since Connor and I speak a special language, I helped him out a little and told Santa all he wanted was to sleep through the night :0) Santa asked "Are you nursing?" "Yes," I responded...He then told me to drink more than one glass of wine and put some on my figure to give to Connor ;) Santa knows what all little girls and boys want, right?

2 comments:

britellyse said...

He looks so cute with santa and at least he does not cry when taking a picture with santa like you did when you were little! Miss you, See you soon!

The Switzer Ohana said...

The Santa photos are so cute. I love how Connor is looking up at Santa. And how funny is it that Santa is having a conversation with you about breastfeeding!