Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bye Bye Birthday Week.


Our mini hike :) 

I wish Uncle Mike O. made toddler hats ;0)

Going on my birthday hike to the lake

Enjoying Gramma

He is still too cute when he is sick.

Watching the waves.

Someone loves their dad.

Reading the menu like the rest of us.

Big boy bath.

My first birthday as a mommy will be one I will never forget. From the moment I turned 26 (lets say midnight) I was waking up every 20 minutes to a screaming little boy...come to find out Connor got his first cold. Needless to say it was an awful night and we ended up in the doctors office! Not only was Connor sick, but I was too and Mike. Wow...It is never fun to be sick, but thank God for moms.
It was so amazing to have my mom here to celebrate my birthday. And it is always nice to have mom around to make you feel better when you are sick - moms just know what is best :0) My mom came in town for 4 days to visit and be here on my birthday. We had lots of fun shopping and playing with Connor! She spoiled me for my birthday, spoiled our whole family with awesome meals and spoiled Connor (of course...thats a given!)
Just hopefully this cold will go away for all of us!

Updates on Connor - 
At his doctors visit he was 22.11 lbs. And I still carry him everywhere.
He is trying to pull himself up on everything...we had to lower his bed, so now he has a big boy bed! 
He loves big boy baths (just a little bit of water in the tub and he plays like crazy) 
He sat in his first high chair at a restuarant and enjoyed it until Dad knocked over a water cup all over Connor ;) 

 

1 comment:

Donelle Anderson said...

Wow, Connor is becoming a little man! Growing up so quickly...
I'm glad to hear you had a good birthday but what a bummer all the colds!
Tre and I were sick and it was no fun. Jammer is praying that he has missed it and has been trying to take good care of himself, even slept on the couch to avoid the sickies before Tre moved into his own room. Miss you guys!!!