Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Big Bear Thanksgiving 08

God, I love him!

1st Thanksgiving

Hanging out with my Gramma in my cute new boots! 

Deep Frying Connor Man!

Getting Ready to cook the cutest butterball!

Uncle Scott

Cousin Nick loved Connor

This Thanksgiving Mike and I are more thankful than ever - Connor has blessed us abundantly this year as he makes everyday more special and fun!
Last weekend we headed to Big Bear to celebrate Thanksgiving with the entire Perry family :0) It was a wonderful weekend...nothing is better than be surrounded by family who loves you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family and friends - You each have a special place in our hearts and we are so thankful each day for you, your love and friendship! 

1 comment:

Beck said...

Looking at Connor's photos put a huge smile on my face. His cheeks are priceless. I want to pinch them! He looks like he's got a super funny personality too. I am so thankful to have you all as my friends. XOXO