Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Birthday Weekend

Connor watching closely on how to brush chompers

Brushing his gums :) He only has his two front teeth

Beach Picnic

Connor loves sand in his toes

Almost 26 and trying stand up paddling for the 1st time!

standing up ;)

Mike looked like a pro before he even went out

Mike paddling to the line up :0)

Today was wonderful. A November day, full of sunshine and waves (well...mini ones) !!! Mike and I rented a stand up paddle board and decided to give it a go at Mondo's - a little harder than I thought it would be, but we both got the hang of it after a while and actually got to catch a few waves. I got to laugh a lot, thats for sure.
Connor had a good day at the beach too - he had his first meal at the beach...sweet potatoes (and I am sure some sand) and played in the water!

No comments: