Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our boy is 8 weeks

Mama & Connor at PEP

Dada & Connor taking an afternoon siesta

Connor playing in his new activity center!



It is unbelieveable to think that 8 weeks ago I was in the hospital bringing Connor into this world. Everyone says time flys, enjoy each minute of it because you will forget how little they once were. I am now beginning to believe it! Today at PEP I got to switch babies with moms and hold this little girl who was only 10 lbs and she was so tiny and felt light as a feather. Connor is now 14 lbs!! He is mommys little monster for sure. I am getting overload on my biceps :0) !!
Each day brings more smiles - not just on my face, but Connor too. It is so fun spending each day with him, learning how to make him happy and smile! He is such a blessing!

No comments: