Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mini Me.

 Little Miss Sunshine
 Playing tractors & throwing rocks
 I have quite a few of these teeth shots when I was a kid :D
I love every bit of her.

On Fridays, Connor is in preschool and Taylor and I get to spend 3 hours, just the two of us. It is wonderful! I love it. I got two 23 months of just Connor and me, so sometimes I feel bad for Taylor as she only gets all my attention on Fridays. However, our Fridays are special. This past week we sat on the beach because I really just needed some quiet time. I watched Taylor do her thing and thought to myself how incredibly lucky I am to have a daughter. She is growing so quickly, developing her own little personality and is a mini me!!! She is sassy & cute, loves being outside, is a total tomboy as some days she refuses to wear a skirt or dress and picks out her brothers tees and hoodies, she has serious chompers, enjoys getting her toe nails painted, loves cleaning, is getting good at organizing, enjoys dancing, singing, cuddling, uses the sentence, "I want..." to many times in a day, and loves her brother unconditionally! She is my girl and I love her so.

2 comments:

The Izzard Family Blog said...

taylor is a mini u! she is precious. those eyes are beautiful! can they get any bigger or more blue?

Donelle Anderson said...

Totally adorable! Love this post!