Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Lot-A-Bit Of Fun.

Are you ready for some pictures :D???
 Connor and Danny playing in the fire truck
 Tay in Billy's boots
 Uncle Fireman Billy
 Uncle Randy & Connor hard at work
 Tahoe!!!
Tay's first swim in Lake Tahoe
 Tahoe with Uncle Randy and Auntie Eileen
 We have a fully potty trained boy :D!!!
 Having a pretend picnic
 Addicted to her cell phone!
 She MELTS my heart!
 My personal handyman!
 I am going to be super scared when she is 16!
 Daddy came to swim lessons
 Connor and his teacher, Miss Amanda
 Tay, loves being on her back
 When Daddy comes, there is a lot of silly play going on!
 I love that my kids are SOOOO happy!
 Future artists hard at work
 Tay Tay's 1st bikini!!! Just in time for Kauai
 Dad's shoes are a great accessory
 SLIP N SLIDE!!!!!
 This is the norm these days in the kids room.
 Ahhhh, resting.

I love pictures. I have not blogged any of this in two months. Some of these were taking the last week of July and I had forgotten the things we have done. Some days have been a fog, a blur...many of them we have stayed at home, but we have had our share of fun. Each day I feel a bit better, a little stronger and have really tried to focus on my kids...filling their lives with love and happiness as that is what my mom would want the most. We have had many cries too, Connor is a hugger, a lover and always reminds me that it is okay and he is here for me. He is SO sweet. We all miss Grandma...talk to her often, look at pictures of her and blow her kisses. Most of all, we are thankful she looks down on us seeing the kids smile and hearing their laugther.



No comments: