Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mud Run!

 WAR PAINT!
 I love the way they are looking at each other.
 Daddy's biggest fans!
 Getting ready to shoot a gun for the first time!
He shot these soft pellets so incredibly fast with the 
BIGGEST smile on his face!
Muddy Daddy!
Mike's work sponsers the Mud Run every year and we get complete royal treatment, it is wonderful! I just wish I could run with him :D. However, this year was fun waiting during the race as Connor was Daddy's biggest fan and yelled through out the race, "Go, Daddy, Go!" even when we could not see him. They have lots to do for the kids while they are waiting and Connor ran right towards the gun. He wanted to shoot like the big kids, badly. The guy said he needs to be able to hold the gun by himself, so I let him try. Sure enough, he walked right in like he does it everyday. I am a bit scared :D. I don't like kids playing guns! I am all for him learning about guns and knowing how to handle and shoot one when he is a bit older, where he really comprehends how dangerous they are! However, I will admit it was pretty cute seeing him be so big, so excited and pretty good at handling this gun. Mike's team did awesome, came back really muddy with big smiles on there face!
(sorry for the black and white, the face paint was awesome! my hate my a point and shoot. somehow it got on B&W and i had no clue how to turn it off until the end.)

No comments: