Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hanging with Auntie Becky

 Heading down to our favorite beach!
 Love this girl!
Lovely photo!
 My cute boys!
 Tay & Auntie Becky
 Loves for Aunt Becky
 Me and my kids (very rare ;D!)
Pretty Cutes relaxing on our hike
 Ahhh, my Tay Tays!
 Us girls, again! I can't get enough of her!
 :D
 Connor man
 oh, and my favorite!
 Mission Trails Hike
Tay finally snozed, thanks to Auntie Becky's new sleep position!
Becky, as most of you know is my dearest friend who lives in Australia. Yes, way to far away! It is always so special when she comes to visit. This time we have been really lucky. She came down and stayed with us while Mike was away on a business trip. We had so much fun, hanging out at the beach, hiking, shopping...She has such a fun spirit, loves photography like I do (that is why I was so lucky getting lots of pics, as 99% of these she took :D) and the outdoors. I LOVE her, I just wish she could be my neighbor! We LOVE you Becky and cherish every moment we get to hang out with you! You are a wonderful friend!

2 comments:

Beck said...

And I love you guys to the moon and back a zillion times...I had so much fun with you Ash. Can't wait to see your Jalama pics! xo

Donelle Anderson said...

Great pics! Hi Becky! :)
I cannot believe that sleeping pic of Taylor, awesome!