Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wild Animal Park & Orange Picking

 Wearing her brother's sunnies
 Reading the map to tell us where to go next
 Taking a ride around the park
 Connor and Auntie Becky
 Where is that train???
 Funny face :D
 I love this girl
 Grandma and Tay
 Snuggles on the train ride
 I thought this was so sweet. Tay was snuggling with Grandma 
and she had this little pout lip.
 Playing on the train with Auntie Becky

Then we stopped on the way home for some orange picking!
 He enjoyed watering the trees with his new squirt gun!
 And running through the field.
Grandma & Grandpa bought the kids the Zoo & Wild Animal Park Annual Pass for Valentine's Day, so I thought it would be fun to take Grandma while she was visiting! I would have to say thank God for the train at the park ;D...we enjoyed the ride!!! On the way home there was orange picking...of course that sounded like fun too :D! It was more of Connor chasing me with a squirt gun and me picking oranges, but we enjoyed it!

No comments: