Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Eleven Months...Already!

Seriously, eleven months have gone by SO fast. I think I can say this was the fastest eleven months of my life. I feel like I was just waddling anxiously awaiting her birth! She has grown so fast and with each sunrise, I love her even more! She is now walking everywhere, wanting to keep up with her brother. Watching them play is priceless...from snuggles, hugs, kisses, hide & seek, peek-a-boo and wrestling! She enjoys waving, saying hi and bye. She is always so proud of her accomplishments...clapping at everything and giving high fives. She has the cutest "Tay Tay dance" swinging her arms and head when music is on. I could go on and on...We love you Miss Taylor Sunshine!!!!

3 comments:

Donelle Anderson said...

What a sweet and precious picture!

The Izzard Family Blog said...

WHAT! Taylor is almost ONE? What a fast year!!! Taylor and Connor keep getting more adorable as time whizzes by!

Jillian said...

Love, love, love this little princess! She is stunning.