Monday, November 15, 2010

Disneyland

 Look at them eyes looking at Woody ;D
 Yummy.
 I could kiss her all day.
 Main Street Holiday Parade
 Waving hi to all the characters
 Mickey and Minnie
 Our future firefighter
 Tay loved cruising in the front of the stroller
 Racing Cars
 I am the luckiest mom and wife in the world.
A tired, yet happy family at the end of the day!

For my birthday, we decided to spend the day at Disneyland. It is a whole different ball game with kiddos. I love fast and crazy rides, but it was even better to see Connor and Taylor's eyes light up to all the colors, sounds, characters and rides...It was the best way to celebrate a birthday!  After 9.5 hours in the park, we were one tired, yet happy family!

3 comments:

Hazelbug said...

Love your hair change! You must explain how you managed 9+ hours at Disneyland without a hotel....I think Hazel would last 3 max.

Ashley Perry said...

I was shocked myself! We were late for our dog sitter ;D. Connor and Taylor both napped in the stroller. Connor woke up from his nap crying (still tired), but snapped out of it about 2 minutes bc he got a giant lollipop ;D

Cherise Beard said...

Happy Birthday!! Best place on earth to celebrate a birthday!!! Looks like you had a great time! xoox