Saturday, September 18, 2010

Taylor Meets Norcal Family

Four generations :)
GiGi and Neil
Great Grandma
Uncle Joe
Aunt Kelly and Uncle Greg
Playing with cousin Glenn
Hanging out with cousin Glenn
That's a family :D - Aunt Kerry and fam
Cousin Rollie
Cousin Rollie
Great Grandpa and Great Grandma
Kathy, my amazing friend and fourth grade teacher
Cousin Angelina
 Sky and Connor
Aunt Wendy and Cousin Riley
Awesome friends, more like family, Steve and Jackie

Almost my entire family lives within 45 minutes of my parents, so it is always super busy when I go to visit. This time everyone was meeting Taylor for the first time and they all fell in love with her. Since we were visiting for a while we got much more one on one time, so it was so nice. Connor loved playing with cousins, this word is new to him because he really does not have any...him and Taylor are the first grandkids, but my cousins are his too as they love the kids as much as they love me ;D. We miss you already fam and are so thankful for the time we got to spend together!

No comments: