Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun at Grandma & Grandpa's

 Fountains Train Ride
All Aboard
Choo Choo!
 Grandma & Connor at the fountains
Playing in the fountains
30 seconds before Connor threw his glasses into this fountain
Helping Grandma
This is the drawing board I use to color on
Connor reading to Grandpa
"What's going on in the garage?"
Connor loved Grandpa's garage, so he would eat popsicle's in there 
with Grandpa when he got his contacts in.
Jag enjoying trains with Connor
At the coolest park ever!
The water mountain at the park
Tay swinging at the park
She loves the swing

The kids and I took a trip to my parents and spend a little over a week is some HOT weather! It was Taylor's first trip there...and 1st 10 hour drive in the car. The kids were awesome, way better than I ever expected, thanks to my Mom helping with the drive we only made two fast stops. NO DVD player, just lots of candy and trucks to count! On the way back Connor never got out of his carseat, but once we were 5 miles from home he kept repeating, "I really want out of here." It was an awesome time with family, thanks mom and dad!

2 comments:

Hazelbug said...

10 hr car ride? Wow...I am so wimpy I break it up and hotel it half way.

Ashley Perry said...

I know - 10 hrs was aweful...but there is no where to stop on the gross straight 5. Thank God for trucks :) Connor loved counting them!