Thursday, July 8, 2010

She will not fall into the second kid category...I PROMISE.

Look at that little attitude already ;D
I have been a bad mommy capturing pictures of Taylor. I have always been so sad for my little brother and his baby book because I have a huge one (that is falling apart because there are too many photos) and he has a little one with some great photos (which also are of me). Everywhere I go I take lots of pictures of Connor and forget to take them of Taylor because she is either in a stroller or sleeping in the Ergo while Connor is running around being his crazy self. Yesterday, I went to the strawberry fields and took 279 photos of Connor and his friends playing, not a single one of Taylor. So I came home and took some pictures of her. I just need to remember she is cute sleeping, playing under her gym mat, sitting in the bouncer and laying on dad's tummy. I PROMISE I will start taking more pictures of this cute little girl. She is our favorite girl...We love her and all the smiles and talking she has been doing!

2 comments:

The Barry Family said...

She is gorgeous Ashley!!

The Izzard Family Blog said...

omg I love the last picture! see you soon!