Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LIttle Fishy Out of Water

Every Friday Connor is in swim lessons and my mom was here to finally get pictures some pictures :D Connor loves the water...He is doing so good going under water, blowing bubbles, jumping in without holding my hands and swimming to his teacher under under using big kickers! I loo forward to our Friday mornings together as he is full of laughs and smiles when he is swimming. The pool is a bit on the colder side, that is why Connor is wearing a wetsuit, but he enjoys it and reminds me every week he is putting on his wetsuit "like Daddy does" :D. I am sad we have to take break soon, as you can see my belly is getting big, hopefully we will work something out that Mike will be able to do a class on the weekends or evenings with him!

No comments: