Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PUNKIN

The shark got the surfer, but the lifeguard saved him and caught the shark!
And I kept them both they were so cute.

The Perry's at a Halloween Partay
Wow...Sharkie.

All Connor's friends dressed up!

Connor and Dad

Joe - Connor's BFF right now.
Jules - Connor's lil girlfriend for the moment.

Bate's Nut Farm Pumpkin Patch

Connor and Jules Kissing in the corn maze.
Jules was Connor's first kiss!

1st Pony Ride

We love carving pumpkins and baking the seeds

October was a fun month as we celebrated all month long. My mom and I made Connor's costume, so that took the entire month for him to like wearing it...and we visited the pumpkin patch many times :D Connor had a lot of fun having pumpkins around the house...He started saying "punkin" which is so cute - I wish I had it on video to share. We have kept a pumpkin around so we can continue to hear him say it, as next year he will be able to say it so clearly. Hope everyone else had a safe and fun halloween!

1 comment:

Donelle Anderson said...

CUTE pics!! I love the month of October with all the fun holiday activities! Your family costume is TOO cute!