Thursday, May 21, 2009

Connor's 364th day on Earth.

Scary. I know. (what was I thinking getting into a bikini at 40 weeks!)
(ps. This is the last photo I have before Connor was born!)

So dang cute.

I love that he is an awesome helper.

I have to child proof EVERYTHING because
EVERYTHING is interesting in his eyes.

How do I child proof this? He loves to climb.

He sure is a silly boy.

And he knows some sign language.
All done is his favorite, as you can see on his face.

Okay...So I just had to share the 40 week bikini belly photo with you, because I wanted to remind you all that at this time last year you did not even know what Connor looked like. Some of you were receiving text messages that I was having contractions and was on my way to the hospital. Okay - So I really do believe all those old timers who tell you they have children and they grow up so fast. HA. They really do. It will be a year tomorrow. Tear. My boy is no longer zero ;).
These photos were taken today randomly because I wanted to play with Sue's camera that she let me borrow, which has an amazing lens...I think I need to add a wide angle to my list of wants.
No more writing. I got to go to bed, so I can celebrate all day with my boy! And I am sure there will be lots of posts this weekend as its a MILESTONE, there will be lots of celebrating going on - therefore lots of pics and I am sure some more looking back on :)
Night Night!

2 comments:

Donelle Anderson said...

Time truly does fly! I can't believe that this time last year you were having a baby and I was 6 weeks until delivery!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!! Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow!

The Barry Family said...

Happy Birthday Connor!! I am so glad we got to meet your parents before you were even here! You and Finn have been friends for longer than you have been alive!

Congrats Ash and Mike on your beautiful boy and wishing you many more years of laughter, happiness and love to come with him!