Monday, October 13, 2008

Yeah for Visitors :D

Gramma reading Connor a new bug book!

Connor and Gramma taking a nap

Grandpa loves his grandson

Up on all 4's!!!

Aunt Bebe giving tons of kisses

Uncle Andy and Connor playing in the morning

Grandma taught Connor how to feed himself

It was a wonderful weekend with family and friends here visiting. Connor was awesome - He showed them that he can crawl...He is only 4 1/2 months and I am so sad he is growing up too fast. He had been doing a scoot before Saturday, so it was a suprise to Mike and I as well - it was fun to share the moment as everyone was cheering for Connor and so excited for him!

I wish we could have our family and friends closer to us. We are loving SB and making new friends, but old friends and family are hard to come by! So thank you to those of you who come to visit! We love you.

1 comment:

Donelle Anderson said...

Awww...does Connor still sleep like that on someone's chest? Tre rarely does that anymore...I used to have my morning nap with him on my chest but lately he's not been a fan of it, mostly not a fan of afternoon naps on my chest.
And that is SO awesome he is scooting around!!! So Cute!!!!