Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How can I possibly love him any more?

Meeting more Aunties in Redondo Beach for the first time

Somehow I don't have a pic of Connor with Auntie Colleen
 (she was the one being a baby hog and he loved her...she is a real natural)

The head tilt I love - Carrying on a conversation with the fox

GO CHARGERS!! Thats enough said.

Just precious. My favorite time of the day.

Everyday I look at Connor and think, "I love him soooo much!" However, everytime I wake up and snuggle him I realize I love him more than I did yesterday. It is so weird, where does all this love come from? 
Each new day Connor suprises me with something new. One of my favorites is the pic of him tilting his head to laugh and talk to things...its like he is really getting in your face - "so you understand, I am talking to you." He is so incredibly strong, beginning to put his little butt up the air and those legs underneath him, moving them back and forth, telling us, "I WANT TO CRAWL!" in his baby vocab of course. He also just discovered that he does not like toys taken away from him - he will cry no matter if you give him a cooler toy to play with. He hates prunes and prune juice, but who does under the age of 86 :D  Life with my little boy is never boring...I am always learning something new about him.

No comments: