Saturday, September 13, 2008

1000 Mile Road Trip

Dada feeding Connor

He discovered himself in the mirror

1st swim

Talking to Dada

Loving his new Teddy

Grandpa giving him a bottle for the first time

4 generations :0) Dads side

4 generations :0) Moms side

Bru and Connor

Uncle Stu teaching him all the important things in life ;)

Scott loved his little toes

Auntie Amber and Connor

Auntie says Goodbye

Lots has been going on. 
Connor and I went on a road trip together to visit family and friends. The night before we left Connor took his first bottle from Dada. The picture shows how happy Dada was giving it to him...so precious!
Connor and I drove Bruiser up north to Roseville to stay at my parents for 5 days...a busy time, visitors were in and out all day each day. My mom took a pic of everyone holding him - so awesome to have but I will not post them as Connor met about 40+ new people! I will post some of my favorites (the ones with the great grandparents! which just makes my heart stop beating when I think about how lucky Connor is to have such happy and healthy great grandparents!) 
After Gramma and Grandpas we drove to Sebastopol to spend the day with Bru, San Rafael to visit Stu and Scott...then Concord to visit Amber for a few days! 
Through all this Connor was amazing...the best baby ever ;) Many firsts happened on the trip...he talked to Dada on the cell phone, discovered screaming, peed all over Gramma, and went swimming in the pool (not his favorite at first, but by the end of the trip he was kicking, talking and splashing in the pool!) My favorite ;)...he had his first massive diaper blowout all over me! 
Now that we are home he is rolling over like crazy! You lay him down and he rolls over to his back...the worst is when I am trying to change his diaper!
Thats it for now. Love to all family and friends! 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey, You guys are the coolest parents ever! I am so proud of you for getting out of the house and taking your little one to concerts, football games, and even camping, tent camping at that! I aspire to be like you guys sometime!