Friday, April 22, 2011

HAPPY 1st BIrthday Taylor!

My Miss Taylor Sunshine,
You are 1 years old today! I can't believe how fast this year went by. I feel like I was just anxiously waiting for you to be born. You came on one of the best days of the year too...Earth Day! And I believe you truely love this Earth. You sit at the front door for long periods of time staring outside or playing. You cry if I close the door and don't let you go out to play. You fit in this family so well ;D!
It has been amazing watching you grow. You were such a petite baby, so soft and snuggly. Now you are a little walker and climber. You follow your brother and try everything he does (it makes me so nervous, but you are quite successful and getting faster). If you fall or can't do something you keep trying or scream. A VERY loud girly scream! You are loud, love to talk and talk like we all know what you are saying. You say hiiiiiiiii over and over, picking up my cell phone to talk. You just started saying ya and doing a crazy head shake for no. You have a special dance called the TayTays, it makes us laugh. I love watching you play hot wheels, break train tracks and walk around the house carrying your doll under your arm. You are precious Taylor! I wanted your middle name to be Sunshine since I knew you were a girl. You really are sunshine...You light up each day, your smile is contagious, your hugs are so loving. You are beautiful Taylor. I love you more and more each day. I love you being so little, but I am excited to watch you grow...you amaze me everyday.
I love you sweet girl! I am so proud and so thankful to call you my girl!
Happy Happy Birthday!
Love,
MomMA

2 comments:

Donelle Anderson said...

So sweet! Happy 1st Birthday Taylor, you cute little girl!

Robin Smeal said...

I just cried a little. Soooo sweet!!!