Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mommy's Sunshine

It is so fun to have a little me in our family! I love just looking at her wondering if she is going to be anything like me when she grows up. Is she going to be a tomboy and be mean to all the girls in her neighborhood? Is she going to be a little fishy and spend her summers with green hair and pruned fingers? Is she going to not like wearing skirts and dresses until she is 17? Whatever she decides I know I will LOVE her unconditionally, just as my mom loves me because there is no relationship like the one of a mother and daughter.

3 comments:

The Jimenez Ohana said...

awww..love your words and pictures. You are the best mommy :)

Anonymous said...

Nothin better!

Donelle Anderson said...

SO TRUE!! The mother/daughter bond is a special thing and I pray that one day I will get to have that too as a Mom!