Thursday, January 28, 2010

Visit to NorCal

 
Connor playing on his ATV
Grandpa teaching Connor to play Halo
Learning about trains at the Railroad Museum
I think they were pretending to talk to each other, not really listening
 
He will find a tool wherever he goes!

 
Looking at the trains

Connor and I enjoyed a week back at my parents! Connor had a whole play room full of toys thanks to friends kids! He also had playdates planned everyday. almost all day, sometimes til 10:30 at night. He was awesome for being so off his schedule and entertained with some many new things and new friends. Grandpa even got a few days of watching Connor as my mom and I would go shop without a toddler :D Connor survived...he learned the words McDonald's and fart :D. Connor also got to go the Railroad Museum which was so fun...I wish it was here in San Diego so we could go every week - he loved seeing the "choo choo's"

2 comments:

sherbear said...

There is a really cool Railroad Museum in Balboa Park. :)

JJ said...

We should check out the Railroad Museum here on a free Tuesday! I think there are a couple kiddos we know who would LOVE it...